- We process orders as quickly as possible.
- You will receive an automated email when your order is dispatched and delivery will then be 1-2 days from this email.
- We allow a 2 day processing time before dispatch but if your order is urgent please let us know in the comments box on the checkout page and we will do our best to get your order out to you earlier.
- At busy times some large orders can take longer to process.
- Cocoapod delivers to all parts of the UK using Royal mail including the Channel Islands and Highlands and Islands at no extra cost.
- We are unable to ship further afield because of the unknown holding and shipping conditions such as heat or cold which may affect the quality of the chocolate.
- Shipping is within the UK only and is by 1st class Royal mail
- Shipping is £3.75 per order to one address.
- Cocoapod does not offer a next day or guaranteed day delivery service.
- Cocoapod no longer ships to Europe or Internationally.
- A sticker is added to your parcel to say it is ‘perishable goods’ and ‘should not be left on the doorstep’.
- If you have a safe place where the postman usually leaves your deliveries please bear in mind that chocolate will melt in a sunny place such as a porch, plastic box or in any direct sunlight.
- If you request a ‘safe place’ for delivery Cocoapod cannot be held responsible for any damage that may occur.
- Royal mail will deliver to a neighbour’s address and we will add this to a parcel if requested.
- 1st class Royal mail is not a fully tracked service.
- You will receive a tracking number which will update details about your delivery ONLY when your order has either been delivered or an attempted delivery has been made.
- Tracking will also tell you how to rearrange a missed delivery.
- Please use this link to track your RM parcel https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item#/
- If no-one is in, the parcel will be taken back to your local delivery office and held for collection.
- You can arrange a free redelivery on this link https://www.royalmail.com/personal/receiving-mail/redelivery
- If you receive a red card then please take it to your local delivery office to collect your parcel or arrange a redelivery.
- If no red card was left please take some ID for your name and address to your local delivery office.
- Your local delivery office can be found on this link https://www.royalmail.com/services-near-you#/ Just add your postcode to find your local delivery office.
- Your local delivery office will hold deliveries for 3 weeks (15 working days). After this period it will be returned to Cocoapod.
- We reserve the right to charge a redelivery fee if an order has not been picked up from the delivery office within the 3 week period and is returned to us.
Adverse weather conditions
- During adverse weather conditions (both hot and cold weather) we reserve the right to delay dispatch of orders to avoid any possible damage to your chocolates.
- We will keep you informed about any delays in these circumstances.
- Many customers find it useful to have their orders delivered to their work address.
- We will deliver to the address as you enter it on the order form and cannot accept any liability for late or failed delivery if the quoted address is incorrect or incomplete.
- Please make sure that the full details are given such as room number for universities, business name and/or floor number at a business address.
- In the event that you select a business address, Cocoapod shall be deemed to have successfully delivered to its intended recipient by delivering it to the reception area at the business address.
- Food products cannot be returned unless faulty.
- Personalised orders cannot be returned unless faulty.
- All our chocolate orders are dispatched in perfect condition but if any items are damaged in transit please inform us before returning them to us. We may request a photograph of any damage to the order including any outer packaging so please keep ALL packaging until we agree to a refund or replacement.
- Once we have discussed your order we will send a replacement or refund the cost of the original goods including the postal costs. We may ask that the damaged goods to be sent back to us. We would cover the cost of the return by the least expensive method.
- If your order is not personalised we may allow it to be returned and refunded although the customer will be responsible for the return postage costs.
- This is in line with the statutory Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 which came into force in June 2014.
- If you are not happy with your order for any reason please contact Cocoapod to discuss the order on firstname.lastname@example.org.